Body Blü specializes in functional endocrinology, hormone rejuvenation, anti-aging and preventive medicine. The fees for our medical consultations include membership to our secure patient portal that is typically billed at $9.95-$14.95 monthly by other doctor’s offices. We believe that you should have secure and direct access to the office without having to pay an additional monthly fee. It’s just another perk we offer at Body Blü in an effort to offer exceptional customer service and patient care.
New Patient Appointment
- Initial Consultation (up to 60 min) – $250
- Each additional 15 minutes with the doctor — $55
- In-office blood draws (i.e., allergy panels) cannot be performed on Fridays due to lab schedules.
- Should you miss your appointment or late-cancel (cancel within 24 hours of your appointment time), your credit card on file will be billed a $95 cancellation fee. No exceptions.
- Late arrivals and utilizing your appointment time to complete paperwork will result in a shortened service. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and you will incur a cancellation fee. Please arrive early should you need to complete paperwork and allow enough time for traffic and parking.
- Regular (up to 40 min) – $125
- Extended (41-60 min) – $185
- Each additional 15 minutes with the doctor – $55
- In-office blood draws (i.e., allergy panels) cannot be performed on Fridays due to lab schedules.
- Brief follow-up appointments are available by special arrangement. Please call the office to schedule a follow-up appointment that will necessitate 15 minutes or less of the doctor’s time.
- Should you miss your appointment or late-cancel (cancel within 24 hours of your appointment time), your credit card on file will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. No exceptions.
- Late arrivals will result in a shortened service and may necessitate rescheduling and incurring a cancellation fee, depending on your scheduled appointment length and the number of minutes you are late. Please allow enough time for traffic and parking.
Anti-Aging Medicine + Aesthetics
TrüVamp® Non~Surgical Facelift
Each TrüVamp® treatment combines PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma), Biorejuvenation Therapy, and CIT (Collagen Induction Therapy) utilizing an automated microneedling medical device for the most effective, all-natural anti-aging treatment. The treatment is performed as an office procedure after application of a local anesthetic cream. PRP is an autologous preparation of concentrated platelets that secrete a variety of growth factors to promote new collagen synthesis and to rejuvenate the skin and enhance skin remodeling. Biorejuvenation Therapy consists of intradermal injections of variable mixtures of natural plant extracts, homeopathic agents, pharmaceuticals, vitamins, and other bioactive substances in microscopic quantities through multiple dermal punctures. It has been used to rejuvenate (mesoglow) and eventually tone (mesolift) the injected areas of the face. The needles during the CIT application pierce the stratum corneum and create microconduits (microscopic holes) without damaging the epidermis. Microneedling leads to the release of growth factors which stimulate the formation of new collagen and elastin in the papillary dermis. Treatment performed at 3- to 6-week intervals and multiple sessions are needed to achieve the most desired effect on the skin.
Single TrüVamp® session – $995 (one CIT-only follow-up session is included in the price and should be scheduled 3-6 weeks after the initial treatment)
Purchase a package of 3 TrüVamp® sessions and receive the full 2-hour procedure each time. It is recommended to schedule each session 3-6 weeks apart for best results — $1850
Package of 5 TrüVamp® sessions. It is recommended to schedule each session 3-6 weeks apart for best results — $2750
Collagen Induction Therapy (C.I.T.)
Our C.I.T. treatments are performed by the doctor using an automated electronic microneedling medical device that allows the doctor to vary the needle depth (up to 2.5mm) for the best possible outcome. This is very different than using a manual needle roller, whereby the needle depth is static and cannot be changed, and the barrel of the rolling device is too large to target areas around the eyes and nose. The ability to alter the needle depth helps to better target deeper wrinkles and scars by controlling the device to work on a deeper lever. “Dialing back” the depth of the needles allows for more flexibility in and around sensitive areas. The technology we utilize allows us to tailor our procedure to the unique requirements of each individual. During treatment, the needles pierce the stratum corneum and create microconduits (holes) without damaging the epidermis. Microneedling leads to the release of growth factors which stimulate the formation of new collagen (natural collagen) and elastin in the papillary dermis. Treatment performed at 3- to 6-week intervals and multiple sessions are needed to achieve the desired effect on the skin.
- Face Only – $350 (one treatment session)
Package of 3 sessions — $895
Package of 5 sessions — $1250
- Face + Neck – $395
Package of 3 sessions — $1050
Package of 5 sessions — $1495
- Face, Neck + Décolleté – $650
Package of 3 sessions — $1795
Package of 5 sessions — $2750
FauxTox™ Natural Wrinkle Reducing Spot-On Injection Therapy (mesotherapy)
Series of 10 sessions for facial rejuvenation – $495 (recommended: 1-2 weekly sessions for 10 consecutive weeks; pkg price $49.50 per session)
CelluLift™ Natural Cellulite + Fat Reducing Spot-On Injection Therapy (mesotherapy)
Series of 10 sessions; each treatment area – $495 (recommended: 1-2 weekly sessions for 10 consecutive weeks; pkg price $49.50 per session)
Medical Weight Loss
Rx hCG — daily self-administered injections or sublingual tablets compounded with vitamin B12 available. Includes initial hCG consult and weekly check-ins.
- 28-day Program – $395 (each additional Week – $120 for up to a maximum of 40 days)
- 40-day Program – $595
Blü Beach Diet — 4 week medically-supervised diet + 4-week You Maintenance Plan
- Entire Program – $595
- Includes Rx hCG sublingual tablets compounded with vitamin B12 or hCG self-administered injections, 4 key supplements for fast, safe and proven results, an 8-pack of Hot Shots, plus your initial hCG consult and weekly check-ins.
note: You must first be cleared for any hCG program before your prescription can be filled. It may take a few days to receive your prescription. It’s important to have any thyroid or adrenal dysfunction managed before starting any hCG program. hCG may not be appropriate for those with a personal history of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, or an estrogenic condition including cancer, or those with a family history of an estrogenic cancer.
Biopuncture Biological Injection Therapy – $95*
*Price is for one joint or treatment area. Additional costs will be incurred for additional areas to be treated during one treatment session.
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) + Biological Injection Therapy – $245
Recent blood work may be essential before beginning IV therapy. IVs are reserved for established patients only. If you would like to explore IV therapy and you are not already an established patient, please schedule an initial consultation. Please be sure to be adequately hydrated and eat a meal consisting of protein within 2 hours of your appointment for IV therapy. If you are not properly hydrated or have not eaten an appropriate meal, you will need to do so before treatment can begin, or you will need to reschedule your appointment which may result in a cancellation fee.
Nutritive IV Bags; Myers’ Cocktails
600mg Glutathione Push – $35
package of 10 – $250
larger pushes available, please inquire for pricing + details
Basic Nutritional IV – $95
package of 10 – $850
Basic Nutritional IV + 600mg Glutathione Push – $120
package of 10 – $1100
NOTE: There may be additional fees for high-dose vitamin C bags or customized IV bags based on the nutrients used. Each ampoule of a homeopathic combination medication is $20 (added to the IV solution).
Nebulized Glutathione – $35
Inhalation therapy of glutathione is beneficial for various pulmonary diseases and respiratory-related conditions. It improves oxygenation and helps with both pre- and post-exercise. Treatment benefits individuals who are cigarette smokers and with conditions such as Farmer’s lung and multiple chemical sensitivity disorder.
Nebulized Silver Hydrosol – $35
The doctor may prescribe laboratory testing as part of your treatment plan based on medical necessity. Labs can serve as a great tool to help identify imbalances in the body and adverse health conditions and concerns including insomnia, depression, anxiety, fatigue, and mood instability, just to name a few. Labs are ordered based on your medical history and symptoms during your appointment.
- Blood Panels: CBC/CMP, thyroid panel, liver function, hormones, cholesterol, glucose, etc.
- Food Intolerances / Allergies (whole blood; serum; in-office blood draw)
- Neurotransmitter Testing (urine)
- Specialized Hormone Panels (salivary, serum, urine)
- Adrenal (Cortisol) Testing (salivary)
- Heavy Metal Testing (urine)
- Stool Cultures
- Other Specialized Tests
Cash Costs for Blood Work
Regardless of having insurance, oftentimes it’s more cost effective to pay out of pocket for routine blood tests, saving you hundreds of dollars. Body Blü belongs to a national physicians group that receives generous discounts for testing done through LabCorp. Results are delivered electronically to the doctor for convenience and faster turn around time. Body Blü is part of this physician’s group to help our patients minimize costs of healthcare.
Referrals for imaging are available during your appointment and are based on medical necessity. They may include, but are not limited to, mammograms, breast thermography, CT, MRI, x-rays, ultrasound, EGD, and colonoscopy. The imaging center will either bill your insurance or accept payment from you directly. Body Blü does not bill for imaging. It is your responsibility to verify that the imaging center where you will be seen is within your insurance provider’s network prior to confirming your imaging appointment. We also have imaging centers we can refer you to that accept cash payment if insurance is an issue.
Contact Us for More Information
Services, prices, and availability are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead for verification. Body Blü does not bill insurance; we accept cash, credit cards, FSA cards, and HSA cards. Our service receipts are insurance coded for your convenience if you would like to self-submit for reimbursement. Please know that insurance will not cover most IV therapy, Injection therapy, and will not cover aesthetics. Should you need a letter of necessity to self-submit to your insurance provider, there will be an additional clerical fee. Payment is due upon receipt of services. There are no refunds for services, treatments, and pre-paid packages.